Midwifery Course In Chennai
- 10th or +2 or Any Degree
- 2 Years
- Nursing is an art, which helps nurses to gain knowledge through research works.
- It helps to learn advanced techniques of nursing practice& hygienic techniques such as IV cannulation ECG monitoring, checking vitals, caring of tracheostomy, ventilator patients etc.
- It enhances nurses in investigations, diagnosis & treatment procedures.
- It train nurses to work in various departments such as medical & surgical, obstetrics , ENT, cardiology etc..,
- Guides the nurses in the protection & promotion of health of the side both physically & mentally.
- University designed study material
- On Job Training at Corporate
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Lifetime Placement
- Highly Qualified Faculties
- Spoken English & Personality Development Classes
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institution
- Has a chance of immediate & higher job opportunities
- Would typically be recruited in
- Multispecialty & specialty hospitals
- Community health Centers
- Home care
Nurses play a vital role in hospitals by providing patient care, education and support. They work closely with doctors and other health care professionals to ensure that patients receive the best possible care.
Nurses have a wide range of responsibilities, from caring for patients who are sick or injured, to providing education and support to patients and their families. They also work closely with other health care professionals, such as doctors and pharmacists, to ensure that patients receive the best possible care.
Hospital nursing is essential to the delivery of quality patient care. Nurses play a vital role in promoting the health and well-being of patients, and they are often the first line of defense against illness and disease.
Nurses provide a unique brand of care that is grounded in empathy, compassion, and a deep commitment to helping others. They are expert caregivers who possess a wide range of knowledge and skills. In addition to providing direct patient care, nurses also play an important role in educating patients and families about health and wellbeing.
Hospital nursing is a demanding profession, but it is also one that is immensely rewarding. Nurses have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of their patients, and they often form lasting bonds with those they care for. If you are looking for a career that is both challenging and rewarding, hospital nursing may be right for you.
The future of hospital midwifery
A new study has found that hospital midwifery is undervalued and often not given the respect it deserves by other hospital staff.
The study, conducted by the University of Queensland, found that hospital midwives are often not seen as equal to other hospital staff such as doctors and nurses.
This is despite the fact that hospital midwives play a vital role in the care of mothers and babies during their stay in hospital.
The study’s authors say that this lack of respect for hospital midwifery is likely to have a negative impact on the quality of care that mothers and babies receive.
They say that it is essential that hospital staff work together as a team to provide the best possible care for mothers and babies.
The authors also say that more needs to be done to promote the career of hospital midwifery and to attract more people to the profession.
to know more visit
- Diploma in Cell Phone Servicing
- Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking
- Ac Mechanic Short Term Course in Chennai